Sunday, March 15, 2009

Still Living Single

Hello All! It's your girl again, Deeinda R. I just wanted to let you know since the last post I've been 'yet holding on'. I know, I know. It kinda sounded like I was throwing in the towel. But no.
I've been praying hard on this one. It's such a touchy topic with me--I'm going to take some time to study this topic further and I'll let you know what I come up with. This I know, God is good all the time. I expect He will answer--but until then, His grace is sufficient. I know He won't let me down. He never has...He never will. In the meantime and in between time, as the old folk say...I'm sending up my timbre...{ did I spell that right?!! : ) } and I'll get back at ya soon.

Much Luv 2 my singles...hold on....be strong!!!
simply beautiful... a.k.a. diamond in the rough (Deeinda R)
.

No comments: