Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stepping Out on Faith

Hi Ladies and Gents,
simply beautiful is stepping out on faith. There's a situation that's been going on in my life for a few months...I've put it off as much as I could becuz I was worried about what people would think and how they would react if I did a certain thing. I was worried about whether or not I would be accepted...if I'm good enough, pretty enough, smart enough. And I put all those negative thoughts, all that anxiety, and all that trivial stuff under my feet...and I'm walking on it! I've stepped out on that Hebrews eleven and one faith!

Look for an update soon. luv u!

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

simply beautiful
.
Half an update 3/19/09: Hebrews eleven and eleven {part c} reads: because she judge him faithful who had promised.

Word of encouragement: If God promised it, he is faithful AND he is able to do what he said.

sb

.

No comments: