Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ten Things I'd Like To Do

Hello My Sweet Peas!! simply beautiful has had a wonderful day and she is simply excited!!Things are going well and I'm getting set for May. Before I get ahead of myself, I'll be making that announcement soon. But today, I just wanted to share my 'wish list'. There are some things I'd like to do, some places I'd like to go, and some experiences I'd like to experience in my life. These are my goals in random order:






1. Travel to New York. I'd like to ride the subway, visit Times Square, and see the Alvin Ailey Dance Troup. I'd like to visit the gravesite of Malcolm X while I'm there and go to Harlem. and Travel to Washington, DC. again. I wanna see the Obamas. and Travel to Atlanta, Hawaii, California, the Caribbean, and Canada. and International Travel to Europe, Africa, Australia, and other exotic places.




2. Further my education.









3.Date. Marry. Have sex. ( in that order ) yeah it sounds a bit primitive doesn't it? This is where I am. I'm just keeping it real.




4.Become a proud homeowner.


5.Learn to cook gumbo like Mrs. K.






6. Buy a Chevy Tahoe. fully loaded. without blinking or batting an eye.










7. Make a difference in a child's life. Help them get to, stay in, and finish college.

I'd like to see a child realize his/her dreams.









8. I'd like to view the earth from outer space. Yeah. really.










9. I'd like more than a job--but an adventure. I want 2 love what I do and be able to make a living at it.







10. It's my dream to find something to do with those pesky plastic shopping bags that clutter empty lots hanging in trees, bushes, and floating in lakes.

Well, here's my short list- diverse, serious and whimsical. Some of these are already in the works. And others I'll need to get started on in the near future. I encourage you to make a list. Be as wild and creative as you like. Think of life as a game. When you want to have fun, you take the game out of the box. So, keep this in mind when you make your list, think outside the box. Because outside the box is where the fun is!


Addendum: The Tahoe has been replaced. Outside of the box is the fully loaded Lincoln Navigator--leather seats, moon roof, Voice Activated Navigation System with integrated SIRIUS® Travel Link, etc, etc...

No comments: