Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Simply Beautiful's Writings

If you'd like to further 'see inside of me' you can check out my other blogs. (Yes, I manage 2 other blogs. ) They are: Like A Mighty Streaam and Woman at the Well.
A short synopsis:
Like A Mighty Stream is a blog about society. I mainly focus on sociological issues, social justice, and civil rights. It's a work in progress for sure, and I'd appreciate any feedback.
http://www.likeamightystream.blogspot.com/
Woman at the Well is a blog about my spiritual walk. I know that each one of us that is called by God is called to fulfill a certain purpose. Woman at the Well is about drawing from the spiritual fountain, Jesus Christ, on a daily basis in order to refuel and refresh oneself before, during and after ministry. Come to the well and receive what God has for you. A fresh anointing, a renewing of the mind, a rejuvenation of the spirit, and a rejoicing of the body. You'll come away with a bold new attitude!
http://www.madewholebytheword.blogspot.com


Continue to check out See Inside of Me. This is my first baby--and the baby's growing fast!
Thanks for your readership.

Love. Peace. and NeckBone Grease. (What?!! You KNOW you like dem neckbones, sweet po-tay- toes, and college greens!!! LOL!)

simply beautiful
.

No comments: