Monday, April 6, 2009

Follow Your Dreams

Hey there!! I have an update to this blog entry posted on Feb. 28th.
This is the blog entry on how God has worked things out in my life. I'd answered the question "Has death ever threatened your dreams?" My answer is " Yes!, ButGod!" And here is part B of my testimony.
Now, everything is closer to official! I'm passing the 12hours I'm taking now and I've received a letter from the school which states: "We have reviewed your petition to 'walk' in this special event and we are pleased to inform you that you clearly meet the catalog requirements for such participation." Is it just me? or do you see a party in participation? Okay, so I still have 6 hours to complete. It'll take me all summer--but it's worth the time and the effort.

The Event: Texas Wesleyan University GraduationProgram
The big day: Friday, May 15th
the time: 7:00 p.m.
the place: Tarrant County Convention Center
downtown Fort Worth, TX


Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow!!

simply beautiful
.

No comments: