Sunday, January 9, 2011

He's Within Me


"Life is about pressing on despite the fear." Danielle Belton 

Everything that I'll ever need is within me. I can write my own future. I can live out my dreams. I can reach my goals. All that I have to do is BELIEVE. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (PHIL. 4:13). All of my help is from God--and where is God? He's within me!(copyright May 23, 2010. simply beautiful)

For the last four years, I've been working hard at making improvements in my life. During this journey, I have been told "no" more times than I care to even count. But one thing I've learned is that two letter word no longer carries the cold, harsh, incredible finality that I'd once given it, For me, "no" is  now a word that simply suggests try something else,.
Often we make the mistake of taking the word 'no' as a definitive answer, that the subject is finished, the fight is over, the victory is won by someone other than me. Not so. I have everything I need within me to write my own future, to live out my dreams, to right any wrongs, and to reach my goals. Despite fear, anxiety, embarrassment, or the disappointment, I must still press on. Press on pass the haters and the naysayers and all those negative connotations.

'No' is never the final answer when you have a promise from God. But the enemy wants you to think that it is.  When you're told 'no' that's the very time to pick up, dust off and go to war. There's an old gospel song that says, "take me back, take me back dear Lord where I first believed. So go back to the drawing board, go back to school, go back to your business plans, but go back because you believe. .

I want to thank Danielle Belton, The Black Snob, for her quote. She's inspired me to get back to my passion of writing. I see that I've been wrestling with things for too long. I've wasted too much time because I'd been brainwashed, hoodwinked, and bamboozled into 'stinking thinking'. But, I've come out of it now. And I'm ready to move forward. And you can too!

Good people, believe in God, believe in you and chase your dreams!

simply beautiful.


Check out Danielle Belton's award winning blog www.blacksnob.com


No comments: