Thursday, December 16, 2010

simply beautiful

Who is she? 5 foot three and 1/2 inches, my weight ain't your bidness! thank you, black hair (with a little gray mixed in for wisdom, mind you), pretty brown eyes, high cheekbones, small pouty lips, healthy hips and thighs, sweet disposition, wicked sense of humor, kinda smart too--definitely a smart mouth, anyway--works hard, goes to church often...real often, single mother...looking for a brother who will love her for who she is....
She is who? a child of God who is talked about, lied on, and made to think she don't matter to no one. She is on the outside looking in...because she doesn't quite fit in. People know her face but no one really takes the time to know her. Not even her own family. They say she's nothing. She's sexually promiscuous....that she's sneaky and bares watching. How can one who is celibate be promiscuous? Dear family, mum and dad... Don't you know me by now? Can't you see inside of me? I'm not who you think that I am....
I'm simply beautiful.

No comments: